The mission of CalABA is to promote the science and theory of behavior analysis through the support of research, education and practice.
In order to fulfill this mission, CalABA commits to the following activities:
- Support a certification process for behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts;
- Advocate for behavior analysis services and the profession;
- Promote quality assurance in behavior analysis;
- Provide resources and information related to behavior analysis;
- Advance behavior analysis via professional development activities