Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
• Provide clinical supervision and training for behavior technicians to meet performance goals, treatment fidelity, and outcomes across all services.
• Develop and train behavior therapists and leading the clinical team in implementing behavioral and developmental treatments for individuals with developmental and behavioral health challenges.
• Provide caregiver training, field training/shadowing coaching for Behavior Technicians, completing skills assessments (ESDM, ABLLS, BDI, Functional Behavior Assessments, etc), developing goals, writing assessment and progress reports, attending clinical meetings when needed, and ensuring that clients receive high quality culturally and developmentally appropriate service
• Master’s degree required
• Licensure in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, or other related service delivery field approved by payor; OR Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate required
• Minimum of two years of clinical experience
• Demonstrated ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to assess individuals with behavioral health challenges and develop a comprehensive program based on the individual’s need Develops the steps necessary to accomplish
Salary Range: $66,103.79-$82,629.73
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.