Liberty Healthcare Corporation provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization.
BCBAs are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare operates three specialized residential programs / Enhanced Behavioral Supports Homes (EBSHs) in North County San Diego - in the town of Ramona, CA - 20 miles east of Escondido.
Each program is set in a modern residential home and serves up to four adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Some residents may also be dually-diagnosed with mental illness, have substance abuse issues, and have historically faced forensic complications.
Liberty utilizes intensive interdisciplinary clinical services, employs competent and well-trained direct care staff, and utilizes best practices in person-centered care.
To support the behavioral health needs of the clients of these programs, Liberty is now hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst position which will be responsible for:
* Providing behavior modification intervention services for approximately 8 adult clients
* Conducting functional assessments of clients to identify factors that are maintaining dangerous, maladaptive and disruptive behaviors
* Designing, implementing and monitoring the efficacy of behavioral plans
* Training direct support professionals
* Actively participating in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings
* Rapidly responding to individual client needs
* Serving as a member of the program's management team
You can expect a competitive salary, 30 days of paid time off annually, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Comprehensive benefits overview online at http://www.libertyhealthcare.com/upload/143.pdf
BCBA and two or more years providing behavior analysis to adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
To apply or receive additional details - contact Meagan Underwood at (442) 241-7295 or meagan.underwood@LibertyHealth.com