You’ve worked with high needs kids for years in your journey as a BCBA. You know your stuff. This is the field you want to be in, the difference you want to make in the world. But you’re tired. It’s hard to keep up the momentum with a brutal caseload, working on the weekends and clocking more drivetime than an Uber driver.
At Discover Hope, we believe that when our team members are thriving in their personal lives, they are able to bring their best to work. And with the work we do, that means a greater impact on the lives of the kids and families we work with.
We’ve been where you are. As a BCBA-owned company, we’ve come from other jobs where caseloads were spread out over large areas, schedules were exhausting and the business owners didn’t understand the rigor of the work.
Enter Discover Hope - started by a BCBA who wanted to provide the highest quality services, put the needs of the clients first and protect a healthy work-life balance for her team.
“I’ve worked for other ABA companies, and here’s the difference: at Discover Hope, people come first - both clients and staff. I’m not just a number but a person.” - Caitlin Kilgore, Clinical Director
4.8 of 5 on Glassdoor
Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation (2017, 2018, 2019)
San Francisco Bay Area's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
The Clinical Director we’re looking to add to our team is:
- A current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or a licensed individual (LMFT, LCSW) with ABA experience
- An expert in designing behavioral treatment plans
- Exceptionally strong in leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to communicate regarding clinical findings and provide appropriate recommendations
Here’s why you’ll love coming to work every day:
- Flexible hours and schedules to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Manageable and localized caseloads (direct and indirect billable hours)
- A 3-tier model for higher quality supervision and behavior therapy
- Meaningful collaboration with seasoned, passionate BCBAs and our LMFT
- Opportunities to provide training and supervision for staff
- Medical/Dental and other benefits for full-time employees (20+ hours/week)