Tustin Autism Services for Kids (TASKids) is rooted in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We are passionate about providing culturally competent, quality services that deliver results. TASKids is looking for behavior therapists passionate about making a difference in the lives of families and individuals with developmental disabilities. There are opportunities for advancement and we are seeking behavior therapists that want to build a career and grow with us in this field. We currently serve families across all of Orange County and parts of Los Angeles County. Services are currently provided in home, clinic, and community settings using a Natural Environmental Teaching approach. Our clinical programs are individualized allowing for attainment of functional skills needed to replace challenging behaviors and maximize an individual's strengths and capabilities.
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or (an individual working towards their Certification) who has experience supervising, motivating, and training staff. The qualified applicant will be a “hands on” trainer who easily jumps in and models teaching procedures for staff. As we are a company that prefers to promote and grow from within this BCBA will be superb at supporting staff to realize their potential. In addition, this applicant will have first rate skills in the following domains: communication, organization, report writing, interpersonal relationships, conflict resolution, and time management.
• Report Directly to the Clinical Director
• Lead, supervise and mentor treatment team of therapists.
• Set and achieve performance goals with client, client guardian, and treatment teams.
• Assist with training of staff.
• Determine techniques to be used in implementation of treatment plans
• Conduct initial and on-going client assessments, and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
• Oversee and maintain accurate and organized client notes, data, and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Train clients’ guardians and family members on treatment techniques; maintain positive working relationship with clients’ family
• Maintain minimum billable client treatment requirements (100 billable hours per month).
• Supervise and train Behavior Interventionists by working with them
• Monitor programs in the field and/or clinic
• Provide direct supervision and parent consultation for our families
• Conduct and write FBAs
• Write Progress Reports
• Lead and mentor team
Depending on your experience and education level is how your compensation is determined. We do offer Health benefits to our Employee's that work more than 20+ hours.
We are open to per-diem, hourly or full-time positions.
Stephanie Velez @ 714-559-2639 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org