ABOUT OUR INTENSIVE TRANSITION SERVICES LIGHT PROGRAM
The Intensive Transition Services-Lite (ITS-L) Program is based on a multi-faceted approach incorporating biological, neurological, environmental, psychological, and historical factors that contribute to a person's social and psychological state.
This philosophic cornerstone is based upon the belief that challenging behaviors and psychiatric symptoms are often the result of not just one cause, but the manifestation of multiple influences. The ITS-L team, by definition, is designed to address issues related to both behavioral health, developmental disabilities, and other co-occurring diagnosis in an intensive holistic treatment that supports all areas in which the individual may experience challenges. Documentation through a person-centered treatment process reflects interventions being employed that address challenges in a holistic way.
Merakey embraces Person-Centered Thinking and Planning throughout the ITS-L service delivery model. The Integrated ITS-L assessments all focus on what is important to the individual and building necessary supports to assist the individual on reaching his or her hopes and dreams.
Our name, Merakey, is inspired by a modern Greek word, meaning to put something of yourself into your work, or to do something with soul, creativity or love. This concept illustrates the compassion and integrity that underscores everything we do. The inclusion of the word “key” in the name also positions the organization as a key to helping individuals and communities open doors to their future. At Merakey, we put our heart and soul into exceptional care and services.
Learn more at www.merakey.org
Visit our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrqPSYWUWqKWXHn8KG5UtqQ
Merakey is currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our Behavioral Health division with our Intensive Transition Services-Lite (ITS-L) Program in San Marcos, CA.
The is a full time position offering competitive compensation and a robust benefits package.
As a member of the Intensive Transition Services-Light Program, the BCBA is qualified in a mental health profession, and possesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate and provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to program individuals with BH and IDD diagnosis (Dually Diagnosed) under the clinical supervision of the Program Director and Psychiatrist.
• Current BCBA certification is required
• Minimal education required is a Master's Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Behavioral Health, IDD, and/or other Dual Diagnosis
• Experience supervising Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) is required
• Must have a valid driver's license & reliable transportation
• Local travel required
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
• Work/Life Balance
• Competitive Compensation Plans
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
• Marketplace Savings Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Programs
• 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
• Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Email your resume to email@example.com
Complete an application at www.merakey.org/careers