The Lovaas Institute is the industry leader in providing intensive behavioral intervention services to children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders. Founded in 1995 by world-renowned psychologist O. Ivar Lovaas, the Institute has carried on his commitment to delivering high quality, innovative treatment. Today, the Lovaas Institute serves families in various locations throughout Southern California, in addition to our centers on the East Coast and in the Midwest.
The Lovaas Institute provides a supportive and collaborative working environment. You will be working alongside other clinical supervisors with extensive experience working in the field of applied behavior analysis. Clinical supervisors are supported by Senior Program Directors and our Clinical Director who are all accessible and responsive mentors.
We offer competitive salaries along with an enriching work environment that supports continued professional development and growth. Significant consideration is given to assigning client caseloads that allow for appropriate levels of clinical oversight (in order to meet both client and staff needs).
Clinical Supervisor Job Duties:
- Services will occur in the homes and schools of clients residing in the Los Angeles metro area, including West Los Angeles, Mid-City, Inglewood and South Los Angeles regions.
- This is a full-time position with most client services occurring weekdays between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Occasional evening and early morning work may be required, depending on client and caregiver schedules
- Conduct functional assessments and other standardized assessments for clients ranging in age from 2-18
- Develop behavioral interventions and individualized curricula based on assessment data
- Data analysis, goal development, and treatment reports for various funding agencies
- Provide supervision and training to staff and parents/caregivers
- Collaborate with professionals/paraprofessionals in other treatment settings
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to current behavior analytic research and evidence-based practices
- Maintain professional boundaries and ethical standards of care across all interactions with families and funding sources
- Full-time position offered at $60,000 - $75,000 per year
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Dedicated virtual phone extension, company iPad, and laptop
- Annual conference budget and consistent monthly in-house CEU opportunities
- Compensation for drive time & mileage
- Paid time off includes accrued vacation time (3 weeks per year), sick time, and national holidays
- Active BCBA certification in good standing for a minimum of 1 year
- At least 2 years of experience designing and implementing Applied Behavior Analytic programs to children on the Autism spectrum
- Experience with in-home and school-based ABA services, preferred
- Self-motivated, good time management skills, organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: ABAjobs@Lovaas.com