Over the last 30 years, Maxim Healthcare Services has grown to be a leading healthcare provider with hundreds of offices and thousands of patients served across the nation. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has made us an established resource in the healthcare industry. We're looking for a BCBA to join our small, tight knit program in San Jose, CA.
Are you a BCBA who is….
Tired of your typical ABA Agency that stretches you too thin and puts financial profit ahead of clinical therapy? Looking for a manageable caseload where you can focus on supervising your kiddo’s and treatment team and not administrative tasks?
Maxim Healthcare Services would love to welcome a BCBA looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a refreshing, up and coming Behavioral Therapy Program! Maxim’s ABA Program is defined by its passionate, tight knit clinical team that make it their mission to changing the course of children’s lives through high quality, gold standard in-home programs for children on the Autism Spectrum. We value commitment, work life balance and providing the best ABA Therapy possible for our kiddos!
Why should you work for Maxim Healthcare Services:
At Maxim you will be supported by friendly administrative staff that takes care of the scheduling, billing, and authorization process, leaving you free to focus on your clients. Not only will you have the support of a mid-level supervisor on each case you supervise, but you will also work with knowledgeable behavior technicians who have completed extensive training and are eager to help you make a difference. You will have flexibility in scheduling, independence in clinical decision-making, and room to grow in your areas of professional interest and career path. Also, do to these unprecedented times, our BCBA’s have the ability to work remotely via Telehealth sessions. #autismawareness #support #community
Job Type: Part-Time/ Full-Time
Work Days/Hours: Monday- Friday
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and educational assessments, accurately identifying the function of challenging behavior and socially valid, pivotal behaviors to target.
- Develop treatment plans that recommend individualized, evidence based behavioral strategies in a format accessible to family members, professionals, and insurance providers.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships and train families, caregivers, and school staff to implement effective techniques across all environments, promoting progress and generalization.
- Provide on-going supervision and training of behavior technicians, ensuring treatment integrity and supporting professional growth of technicians.
- Monitor progress and evaluate treatment effectiveness regularly, maintaining high rates of progress.
- Playtime is learning time. So having fun is expected as well!
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement and growth opportunity
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- $1000 annually towards conference fee/CEU reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Generous Quarterly Bonuses
- PTO and Sick Time
- Monthly cell phone stipend and expense account
- Paid Mileage
- Support of mid-level supervisor on each case
- Support and mentorship from experience BCBA Clinical Manager
- Tight knit clinical team where collaboration is promoted
- Manageable caseload that ensures a healthy work/life balance
- Experienced team of behavioral therapists with limited turnover
- Administrative office staff dedicated to scheduling coordination, staffing, recruiting and high level customer service
- Flexible hours, Scheduling
- Work Remotely via Telehealth
- Driver’s License
- Experience providing behavior analytic programs
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in applied behavior analysis
Interested applicants can email resume to manager Stephen Schulte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-914-9153 for more information.