Applied Behavior Consultants, Inc. offers competitive salaries and health benefits for all full time staff. With programs throughout California and the world ABC, Inc. offers cutting edge training to all staff and complimentary BACB units. We are an employee owned company committed to the clients that we serve. With over 34 years of experience we are one of the most established ABA companies in the Central Valley area.
The Behavior Consultant position involves the supervision of ABC, Inc.'s intensive ABA programs for children diagnosed with autism and other disorders. This program strongly emphasizes the use of Verbal Behavior and Discrete Trial Training (DTT). The Behavior Consultant will perform client assessments, develop individual education plans, monitor such programs, and identify barriers that may interfere with the success of the program created. As a Behavior Consultant, your caseload ranges approximately from 8-15 clients. All candidates must be highly motivated with strong communication skills. Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Full time positions include:
-Escalating Bonus Program
- Paid on-going theoretical and hands-on training including company sponsored CEUs
- Paid time off and benefits package for full time employees
- Participation in ABC, Inc.'s Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Flexible schedule
- Partnership and scholarship opportunities with Florida Institute of Technology
- Extensive training on all things ABA
- Remote and telehealth opportunities
- Weekly staff meetings to collaborate and support team environment
- Company provided laptop and phone/data compensation
Ideal candidates have current BCBA certification and 2 years experience in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders using Applied Behavior Analysis.
Minimal requirements are:
Applicants must have a Masters degree in psychology or a related field and must have at least 1 years experience in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders using Applied Behavior Analysis.
All BCaBA applicants are also welcomed to apply.
Please e-mail resumes to our Central Valley Recruitment Team at [email protected]