We are looking for full-time and part-time BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts) to join our team! ABS Kids is growing, and we are opening new centers and expanding our services throughout California, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah. Relocation Assistance is available for the right candidate. New graduates are welcome to apply!
As a BCBA, you strive always to provide the highest quality ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) treatment. Work with an organization that shares your passion for making a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder. At ABS Kids, we are dedicated to caring for you as the provider, so you can be free to deliver the very best in patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition in the top 10% in overall services nationally!
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential - helping them learn, grow, and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers so they can do what they do best to deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- At ABS Kids, we are empowered by the breadth of our differences. Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one another.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What would you do?
- Design and oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental delays
- Train staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for patients in the assigned region
- Conduct patient's team meetings to update the patient's treatment plan and to support behavior technicians and caregivers on the team
- Assess the patient's treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each patient's treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured
- Write initial assessments and progress reports
- Attending IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the patient's present level of performance, progress on current goals, and proposed goals
- Consult with caregivers and school personnel
- Perform other job duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaried compensation
- Uncapped monthly bonus plan with a minimum of 26 supervisory hours per week and utilizing quality metrics
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- Free supervision hours for people enrolled in BCBA training
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA (Health Savings Account), vision, plus voluntary benefits like short-term disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness, and pet insurance
- 401(k) plus company match
- Cell phone and laptop stipends
- CEU stipend starting at $500/year and increasing with tenure
- Free Online CEUs
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support, and much more
- All the tools you need to do your jobs such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS Kids bag to carry them in between appointments and more
- Ongoing meetings with members of an interdisciplinary care team, including BTs (Behavior Technician), RBTs (Registered Behavior Technicians), BCBAs, and Psychologists
Connection and Support:
- Virtual events with your local colleagues that may include game nights, awards ceremonies, and town hall events
- Access to the online ABS Kids store
- ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support for you. Provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of your administrative needs, including credentialing, billing, intake, and more
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development, social work, or rehabilitation
- We hire new graduates and experienced BCBAs
- BCBA certification or in the process of receiving certification
- 1-year experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with autism spectrum disorder
- 1-year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with autism, as well as training caregivers and instructors on how to implement these interventions
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NET, VB, PRT
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, FBA
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3SsMbcO or on our website today!