With more than 18 years of experience in the industry, Developmental Pathways, Inc is dedicated to providing the highest caliber of in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to individuals with autism. We take an individualized approach to behavioral intervention for clients of all ages and a variety of diagnosis while training, supporting, and empowering families to ensure the best possible outcomes.
We are one of the fastest growing agencies in Southern California, having expanded to Texas and Nevada this year.
We are looking for exceptional staff to join our team at all levels and in all locations. Experience is a plus, but we believe in hiring the RIGHT people and are willing and eager to provide training and support to those who are still early n their career but are respectful, knowledgeable, attentive, and uphold the highest clinical and ethical standards.
We currently offer services throughout California and Texas. 2023 is a year of growth for DPI as we are strategically planning smart growth into more states to serve more individuals and families. Come grow with us!
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst studies the behavior of children and adults and creates plans to improve or change problematic behaviors. The BCBA will work with children and adults on the autism spectrum, providing assessments and individualized plans to improve behaviors and quality of life. The BCBA will work closely with Behavior Therapists as they deliver individualized programming to clients. The BCBA will supervise the Program Managers. They are also responsible for data management and client communications.
Supervisory Responsibilities and Duties
· Supervises and trains Program Managers.
· Supervises and trains Behavior Therapists.
· Provides supervision hours for Registered Behaviors Interventions and BCBA candidates.
· Provides ongoing supervision meetings to support and guide assigned staff.
· As an exempt supervisor your responsibility is to meet billable hours as stated in your contracted offer letter, and to complete a standard 40-hour work week following California Labor Law.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Conduct client sessions
· Conduct assessments including VB Mapp, Vineland, AFLS, and others as needed.
· Conduct functional behavior assessments.
· Create individualized programming for clients.
· Record data and manage data collected by BTs.
· Responsible for managing contract fulfillment of client contracts across service codes.
· Supervise program managers.
· Provide training to Behavior Therapists.
· Provide clear and concise instructions across all facets of client’s clinical needs. This includes but not limited to:
o Progress report monthly updates meeting progress report submission deadlines and following insurance expectations.
o Provide Program Managers with training and support to meet expected clinical standards.
· Master’s Degree from an accredited program in ABA or related field.
· BCBA Certification
· Experience with programming, developing, and implementing intervention programs based on ABA, experience with FBAs and BIPs.
· Must have a reliable car, valid Driver’s License, and proof of insurance.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, produce high-quality results while handling competing priorities.
· Ability to maintain positive customer service interaction, and a high degree of professionalism.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and related computer software, and ability to learn new software programs as needed
· Ability to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation per Developmental Pathways and/or program requirements
The employee mostly indoor office environment with windows. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions to their work. The noise level of the work environment is typically low to moderate. The employee may travel to client's homes to perform job duties.
The employee may be required to work from home during Covid-19.
The employee is frequently required to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing). The employee may be required to sit at an office desk and work on a computer and telephone for extended periods of time. The employee must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication as well as visual presentations of written communications through computer, paper, and electronic means. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is required to travel between client homes, between offices, and to travel for meetings and trainings as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $72,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Sick Time off
Health insurance & benefits + Dental + Vision
Paid Time Off
Must have BCBA experience
Simply send an email to [email protected] to setup an interview.
For information on posting job opportunities see our online application.
To be notified by email when new jobs are posted, subscribe/unsubscribe here.