We are a child-centric organization headed by operational and clinical experts that genuinely love the science of behavior change and the impact it has on our clients and their families. Innovative and fun are the words that come to mind when we think of the teams we've built! We are determined to change the industry standard for ABA. By targeting underserved regions, military communities, and areas where it can take over a year to access services, we have been successfully able to extend our reach to countless children in need of ABA. We carry smiles on our faces, compassion in our hearts, and embody an unparalleled fierce dedication to the children we work with and advocate for daily!.
Opal Autism Centers is seeking a skilled and accomplished Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our dynamic Eagle, ID team. Are you driven by a passion for ABA therapy and a desire to take your career to the next level? At Opal, you can achieve your professional aspirations while making a real difference in the lives of others. With our supportive environment, you'll have the opportunity to provide compassionate, high-quality, value-based care to our clients and their families, all while nourishing your personal and professional growth.
Who we are:
We are a child-centric organization headed by operational and clinical experts that genuinely love the science of behavior change and the impact it has on our clients and their families. Innovative and fun are the words that come to mind when we think of the teams we've built! We are determined to change the industry standard for ABA. By targeting underserved regions, military communities, and areas where it can take over a year to access services, we have been successfully able to extend our reach to countless children in need of ABA. We carry smiles on our faces, compassion in our hearts, and embody an unparalleled fierce dedication to the children we work with and advocate for daily!
What we do:
We use positive reinforcement and play, keeping children engaged and having fun while providing high-quality evidence-based ABA therapy. We provide care focused on individuality. We pride ourselves in serving the autism community through compassion-led, science backed, customized services, tailored to each little learner. We aim to expand on clients’ interests and preferences, while teaching them important skills that will help them navigate daily life, communicate and interact with the world, and improve their quality of life. Basically, we change little lives in big ways!
Opal Autism Centers exists to build and maintain an organizational culture that attracts and engages the most skillful talent in our industry. A fundamental tenant at Opal is to empower and equip our team with world-class systems, resources, mentoring, and coaching to ultimately do their best work in providing life-changing ABA therapy. Our culture of excellence is evidenced in everything that we do. We are committed to mentoring strong industry leaders and individuals who pay it forward in their commitment to our learners and their parents through the exceptional services provided from admissions to graduation of our program.
Who you are:
Our brand new Eagle, ID clinic is open and we are seeking a well rounded Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) that enjoys getting down on the floor to engage with our clients, is comfortable and competent with providing parent training, is experienced with treatment planning for children aged 18 months to 10, and is motivated to provide engaging and effective supervision to our clinicians, all while having fun with our team! This is not a remote position, full-time availability is required. We offer a robust benefits package, including health, dental and vision; paid time off and paid holidays; access to CEUs; and opportunities for advancement in the company for those who demonstrate strong clinical skills, leadership qualities, and those who actively support our mission: to provide the most effective behavior analytic services for the children and families we serve in a joyful, respectful, caring, and playful environment.
What you'll do:
We are looking for a BCBA who will embrace our structure and technologies and also bring their own great ideas to the table to make us even stronger. Enthusiasm, belief in the concept, willingness to learn new techniques, and a team-player attitude are must haves. With operational mentorship directly from our executive team and plenty of clinical training opportunities, this is the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
- Must be available to work on-site, in the clinic. We do not provide remote services.
- Help oversee client acquisition and management (e.g. service utilization, scheduling)
- Help oversee clinical operations (e.g. 1:1 case management, assignment of cases, BCBA/RBT supervision)
- Assess new clients and manage 2-tiered cases prior to assignment of BCBAs as case supervisors
- Respond to emerging parent and staff issues
- Engage in local recruitment activities (e.g., job fairs)
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g. patient management software)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
- Considerate and supportive communication style; warm, positive, upbeat demeanor
- Active BCBA Certification
- Completion of BACB approved 8-hour supervision training (preferred)
- Active CPR & First Aid Certification
- Criminal background check that is free of felonies or any offenses involving child abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence and/or drug or alcohol related charges.
- Safety Care Certification within 30 days of hire (or as scheduled)
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple tasks at a time in a dynamic environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- Strong service oriented outlook and a focus on achieving defined operational standards
- Reliable means of transportation, valid driver's license, clear traffic abstract and proof of car insurance.
- Fluent in the English language
- Able to learn, demonstrate, and explain physical skills of moderate complexity
- Physically able to move from a standing position to one knee and back up, without assistance or support
- Normal functioning and range of motion in arms, legs, hips, wrists, back, neck, etc...
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
What we offer:
- Competitive sign-on & relocation bonus'!
- Competitive salary & quarterly bonus program
- Employment Contract Buy-Out: Stuck in an employment contract? We are happy to have our legal team review it and discuss our contract buy-out options!
- Robust Student Analyst Program
- No contractual obligation to stay or pay for hours. Stay because you love us!
- Room to grow with our career succession planning
- Partnerships with major Universities and field professionals
- Employee referral bonus'
- Small caseloads
- Professional development & CEU assistance
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health savings account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long & short-term disability
Please submit your cover letter & resume directly to: [email protected]
For information on posting job opportunities see our online application.
To be notified by email when new jobs are posted, subscribe/unsubscribe here.