Why Centria? Here’s what our BCBAs have to say….
“I love the autonomy I have with creating my schedule, which is nice for a great work/life balance, and the support I get that comes with being part of a smaller, connected team.”
“The perks! The all-expenses paid tropical vacation for two, the $1,500 for CEUs, the Monthly Clinical Summits etc.. Haven’t taken advantage of the company car, but think it’s great that we offer one!”
“There are a lot of career growth opportunities, and I’m really excited about some of the research and development we’re doing in the field of ABA.”
“Huge company that is still committed
1. Provide supervision to the ABA Behavior Technician on staff.
a. One hour of supervision/10 hours that the Behavior Technician works. During this time, offer training in the principles of ABA to staff. Also, encourage parents to participate in parent-training sessions at least 1x per month.
b. Train each staff member on their client’s specific IPOS and behavior treatment plan before services begin.
c. Track data in weekly progress notes in the form of charts, graphs, etc.
d. Track due dates of 3 month reviews, 6 month VB-MAPP/ABLLS, and monthly updates with the Supports Coordinator.
2. Develop child-specific behavior plans in accordance with the principles of ABA therapy.
a. Monitor and adjust behavior plans throughout treatment period in accordance with the child’s progression.
b. Implement new programs, and remove old programs once mastery is achieved.
c. Submit weekly progress notes for each client with what was covered during supervision, progress on goals, and behavior graphing.
3. Conduct initial assessments.
a. VB-MAPP, ABLLS, or AFLS (or other) at intake and every 6 months,
4. Provide practicum hours supervision to Behavior Consultants and Behavior Technicians who
are working towards their BCBA or BCaBA certification.
5. Assist in developing corporate structure and in the creation of policies and procedures.
a. Participate in team meetings.
b. Develop and take on projects to improve client service and satisfaction.
c. Develop and take on projects to improve employee performance, retention, and satisfaction.
d. Develop quality initiatives that will improve referral source satisfaction as
measured through the number of referrals and subjective survey methods.
e. Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of the different programs, regulations and certifications listed below.
i. Medicaid Autism Programs
ii. State Laws
iii. TRICARE Programs
iv. Medical Insurances
6. Promote the growth of Centria Healthcare and assist in pursuit of business opportunities
a. Building relationships with current referral sources
b. Pursuing and building relationships with new referral partners
7. Accessible for daytime and evening hours (8am through 8pm), and travel up to a 1-hour
radius from home for cases.
a. Centria makes an effort to consolidate case times, locations, and limit travel
8. Acquire and maintain a caseload of 25 billable hours within the first 40 days from hire.
a. This is applicable only if there are cases available and identified within the
appropriate driving radius listed above.
• $10,000 Bonus for accepting a full caseload (100 treatment plan hours)
• Yearly Tropical Vacation for the Employee +1 (all expenses paid)
• Company car after 6 months of employment
• Continuing Education Units (CEU) Reimbursement up to $1500/year
• Monthly Performance-Based Bonus
• Monthly Clinical Summits with Industry Leaders (free CEUs- we’re ACE accredited)
• Career Growth Opportunities (we only promote from within)
• MacBook and iPhone provided
• 15 days of PTO
• 401(K) with 3% match
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Client Service Managers assigned to all cases to provide administrative
support (case staffing and scheduling)
• Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) accreditation
• OBM-based clinical performance management system with weekly feedback
• Online Data Collection System