Support. Mentorship. Growth. Career Advancement. Join the Kadiant BCBA Team!
At Kadiant, we aspire to provide the highest-quality Behavior Analytic services to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and related developmental disabilities. Kadiant is its people, and our people are passionate about delivering state-of-the-art client services based on the latest research. We aspire to be great at what we do, and we love doing it—individually and as a community. Join us and be a part of this mission!
Clinical Supervisors provide specialized behavior intervention services via clinical direction, supervision (RBTs, BCaBAs, and/or other BCBAs) and general case management, which is within his/her scope of experience and competence. Please visit Kadiant.com/careers for a detailed description of the job responsibilities and list of division opportunities across multiple states.
• Ongoing mentorship and clinical support from a team of exceptional clinicians
• Opportunities for growth and advancement within, and across, regions and nation
• A wide variety of free continuing education units
• Access to leaders in Behavior Analysis within and outside of Kadiant
• Generous relocation bonuses
• Student loan paydown—Kadiant will help pay back your loans!
• Incentive (bonus) program: pay-for-performance program for going above and beyond job requirements
• Annual professional development stipend and BCBA renewal fees
• Highly competitive benefits package, including medical, vision, dental, life, disability, pet, and so much more*
• 401k Retirement plan with employer matching*
• Company-issued electronics (e.g., phone, laptop)
• Paid vacation and sick days*
• Making a difference in the lives of others while working with people who love what they do!!
You should be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in good standing. It is preferred that you also have two years of related professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders and/or other related developmental disabilities in a multi-disciplinary team setting. Please visit Kadiant.com/careers for a detailed description of additional qualifications.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Visit kadiant.com/careers to apply!